Details of the registration are given below.
|Category||Until Feb 28, 2018 (early bird)||After Feb 28, 2018|
|ISSMGE members||US$ 250||US$ 300|
|Non ISSMGE Members||US$ 400||US$ 500|
|Accompanying Person (Foreign national)||US$ 200||US$ 250|
|IGS/IGS Delhi Chapter Indian Nationals||INR 6000||INR 8000|
|Non IGS/IGS Delhi Chapter members||INR 8000||INR 10000|
|Students from India||INR 5000||INR 6000|
|Accompanying Person (Indian national)||INR 5000||INR 6000|
For accompanying persons, a separate program will be arranged.
- As per Goverment of India rules, "GOOD AND SERVICES TAX (GST)" at the rate of 18% will be payable by the delegates in addition to the registration fees.
- Online registration is mandatory.
- Registration Fee can be paid by Credit Card or by Bank Transfer using online system by logging to the website www.isgti2018.org
- Registration Fee can also be paid or by Bank Draft (Indian delegates only) in favour of “ICTG 2018” payable in favour of ICTG 2018, payable at Delhi. The Symposium Bank Account details are:
|Account Name||ICTG 2018|
|Bank||HDFC Bank Ltd.|
|Branch Address||C-5/32, Safdarjung Development Area (SDA)
- Institutional Members / Govt. Officials / others intending to pay registration fee by Demand Draft are requested to keep the Demand Draft ready before starting the online registration process because the system will ask for Demand Draft details.
- After completing the registration process, the registrant will receive an acknowledgement / confirmatory email on the registered email id.
- Registrants opting to pay by Demand Draft are requested to attach a copy of the registration acknowledgement mail along with the Demand draft and send to the Symposium Secretariat.
- INR corresponds to Indian Rupees
- $ corresponds to US dollar.
- Registration fee includes the registration kit, proceedings, tea / coffee / refreshments in-between the technical sessions, lunch on all the days of the conference, welcome reception.
- Service fee charged by Banks on Debit/Credit cards or any other bank charges needed for payment of requisite fees will be borne by the registrant.
- For cancellation of registration till 28th February, 2018, payment shall be refunded after deducting 20% processing fee.
- For cancellation of registration between 01st March and 10th March, 2018, payment shall be refunded after deducting 50% processing fee.
- For cancellation of registration after 10th March 2018, no refund is permissible.
- For payment made in foreign currency, the refund in dollars is subject to the forex rules of the Bank.
- "GOOD AND SERVICES TAX (GST)" paid on registration fee will not be refunded.
- All refunds will be processed three weeks after the conference.