Revised Full Paper Submission is closed.
The Technical and Publications Committee thanks the Indian and international geotechnical fraternity for the overwhelming response in submitting Full papers.
Click here to view list of Revised Full Papers accepted for inclusion in the Symposium Programme.
Oral Presentation Authors may please note the following:
- Authors will be given maximum of 8 minutes to present their paper during the allotted session.
- PowerPoint projection facilities will be available at the venue to present the paper.
- Number of slides should be restricted to 15 -18.
- The size of the power point file should be within 10 MB.
- Authors should upload their presentation latest by April 2, 2018 through the submission portal. Tab named “Presentation File” has been activated in the login Profile of the authors of Oral Presentation ONLY.
- For files exceeding 10 MB, please share link in the space provided on this page.
- Authors will be able to upload Power Point files only on the portal.
- Authors will receive an acknowledgement after successful upload of the presentation on the portal. The acknowledgement letter will contain a link from where the authors’ can view their submission also.
- Email submission of the presentation will not be accepted.
- If author does not submit the presentation by April 2, 2018, the paper may not be included for oral presentation.
- One author can present a maximum of 2 papers at the Symposium.
- At least one of the authors should register as delegate latest by 15th March failing which the paper will not be included in the proceedings.